To add a new location to Instagram or Facebook, you must first create it on Facebook.
Geolocation will appear on Instagram in 10-15 minutes. It can be added not only to new publications but also to previous ones – through the editing function or added to stories.
If you want to add geolocation exclusively to Instagram, your steps should be as follows:
1. Go to the Instagram mobile application and on the main screen, find icon in the upper right corner, and click on it to add new publication.
2. Then Instagram will automatically offer you to choose materials for publishing a post. You can take a photo by clicking on the icon at that very moment or choose a ready-made one from your gallery, and what’s more, you can choose up to 10 photos for one post.
3. After that, click on the Next button and choose a filter for your photos according to your preference if you wish.
4. Again, you click Next, select Add location from the list and enter the name of the street or city you want to specify.
5. Instagram will offer you a list of addresses that are nearby – place, street, city, and region.
6. When you have chosen the geolocation you want, click Share, and voila! – you’ve created new publication with geolocation.
If you want to add new geolocation that is not listed on Instagram, you should first add it to your Facebook account. Steps to do it we’ve written for you at the beginning of this blog.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *